Thursday 28 June 2012

Palm Beach, Darling Harbour, Whale Watching

I am happy that we had a couple of warm and sunny days recently as I only have two more weeks left in Sydney. 
My time in Sydney and especially my internship has gone so fast and I am looking forward to starting a new adventure. 
Last weekend I used the good weather to go to Palm Beach. We climbed up the hill to enjoy the view on the beautiful Northern Beaches. You can easily travel there by bus L90 from Wynyard. The bus takes about 2 hours but it is really worth seeing on a sunny day. In summer it is crowded with tourists but now it is really nice and quiet.

Palm Beach

That night we headed in to Darling Harbour to see the fireworks one more time. It's on all winter and I always enjoy watching the show. Afterwards we went for some drinks to Surry Hills.

Darling Harbour Fireworks
On Sunday we had a wonderful day whale watching in Sydney. We went on a 2 hours cruise and saw three Humpback Whales.
As I've never seen whales before, I was very happy.
The weather was sunny and warm but on the ocean there's quite a breeze.
Humpback Whale





Next week is the last week of my internship and I am looking forward to meeting the new Sydney Internships intern.

After my internship I am going to Cairns with friends and we will travel down the East coast.


See you one more time next week,

Cheers ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment